Monday, December 31, 2012

NIRBHAYA's law is my 2013 revolution

"I am Sorry BRAVEHEART, you had to sleep for us to wake up"


December 29, 2012 is no longer a subordination when I wasn't shameful to describe humanity as - "Shameful, Untrustworthy and Disdainful"

The night of December 16,2012 will never be forgotten as it has been strikingly hammered in our heads. I dedicate my last blog of this last year to the "Lady of Tribute" to the "Women we Salute" "Nirbhaya" (Name changed).


In this era of a cut-throat competition where the entire world has always been one, there has been the women on top in this Man's world and there has been given the finest stature to the one-third legislators of India who are women is still highlighting that sad demise of the  12/16 murder of humanity.


I feel so shameful that i stay in a country where the steps to the budget arrives on mid-feb every year on time and the laws in favour of women are still a taboo to be given a clearance upon as they are still a hindrance for our rapist politicians. It is disdainful to see the police attacking the anti-gang rape protesters  rather than hanging the culprits, it breaks me down to witness my friends saying "KABHI BHI KUCH BHI HO SAKTA HAI" (anything can happen any time).

All the misogynist's are requested to go spit on your own hands and rub it on your face, because you cant stop any more inspire inks.

The revolution has begun.

ITS ONE , ITS MANY

"Let the JUSTICE be the revolution"

No comments:

Post a Comment